We recently had the opportunity to test and review the Biolite Charging pack.
- 20,000 mAh (74 Wh) capacity is enough to charge a 13 in. laptop, or multiple smaller devices
- USB-C Power Delivery (PD) allows for for faster charging times with compatible devices
- Power bank charges to full in 4 hrs. by up to 18W USB-C PD
- Power output: 1x USB-C PD; 2x USB-A; 18W total output
- Inputs: USB-C PD, up to 18W
- FAA carry-on compliance and an ultra-packable form factor make this power bank a perfect travel companion
I had the opportunity to use it and have used it to charge my iPhone and a Motorola Power 2020, as well as an Ipad. Ii works well and lasts quite a while between charges.
Here are some an to check out the ports and available connections:
- 18W USB C Charge In/Out Port
- (2) 3.0 USB A Charge Out Ports
- Battery Life Indicator Button
- Battery Life Indicator LEDs
- 6,000 mAh Li-Ion Battery
If you need a convenient and long-lasting charge for travel or camping or hiking this is a good option!
Designed to power the next generation
of personal electronics, BioLite’s Charge
Series features USB-C Power Delivery
for faster, more flexible charging. With a
range of options to service smartphones,
tablets, and compatible laptops, our
durable powerbanks are FAA Carry-on
compliant and utilize an ultra-packable
form factor, making this series the
perfect travel companion.
Here is a picture of the smaller version as well. I have the bigger one which is a bit bigger than my phone!
If you want one you can get one here–>
If you want one here is a link to Biolite’s website–>